Fall Norwegain Getaway crusie

Norwegian Getaway Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

7 Night Western Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: September 18, 2016
Ship: Norwegian Getaway

I love traveling on the Norwegian Ships. They have free style dining, multiple entertainment options, loved the beverage package, and the most part having lots of cruisers on the ship didn't interfere with my plans.

I love having a balcony and I like having my bed by the window verses by the closet. It is more roomier. The only negative was my cabin steward who wanted to clean my room when I posted a do not disturb sign on my door.

Don't over pack. I brought a over the door shoe rack to store items and some magnet hooks to hang hats and other items on the wall. The rooms have plenty of places to store your items. The free entertainment was awesome. Bring a highlighter to plan your activities daily. Lastly have fun!