Norwegian Getaway Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Fall Norwegain Getaway crusie

Sail Date: September 18, 2016

I love traveling on the Norwegian Ships. They have free style dining, multiple entertainment options, loved the beverage package, and the most part having lots of cruisers on the ship didn't interfere with my plans.

Cabin / Stateroom I love having a balcony and I like having my bed by the window verses by the closet. It is more roomier. The only negative was my cabin steward who wanted to clean my room when I posted a do not disturb sign on my door.
When we were able to embark and leave the waiting area, the Norwegian staff should be specific about where to go. The rooms weren't ready and no one explained that the customers could go to the dining areas on the ship. The Disembark process was very long so customers need to be mindful of that.

Don't over pack. I brought a over the door shoe rack to store items and some magnet hooks to hang hats and other items on the wall. The rooms have plenty of places to store your items. The free entertainment was awesome. Bring a highlighter to plan your activities daily. Lastly have fun!