A Wonderful Experience At Norwegian Cruise Lines

Norwegian Getaway Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Contributor Level: Third Mate

7 Night Eastern Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: November 15, 2014

I had the most wonderful experience at Norwegian Cruise Lines. I went on the cruise with my mom and dad and their customer service was excellent. There were always people who knew how to greet customers and provide services needed to make the customers happy. My parents and I enjoyed the excurtions and the activities aboard the ship. We sang karaoke, played ping pong, went swimming, and visited Cozmel Mexico. I also participated in a game show on the ship called family feud. There are so many things to see and do on the ship that if you decide to go on a cruise, you won't be disappointed.