Norwegian Gem Cruise Review to Bermuda

Contributor Level: Third Mate

A Special Ship for a Special Event

Sail Date: May 29, 2011

Reviewed: 12 days ago

My family and I sailed onboard the Norwegian Gem for a family reunion. This ship was fantastic. Not too big, so you keep the personal touch's, and minimize the overcrowding that some other ships have. The crew onboard was incredible. Friendly and really seemed to care that you were onboard. I got to know several of the crew, and by the end of the cruise, it seemed as though you were saying goodbye to close friends.

Bermuda was beautiful, and the amount of time in port was amazing. We had the opportunity to relax, and come and go as we pleased--not feel rushed to explore as much as possible, in a limited amount of time.

The food? AMAZING. I really had not a single complaint about the food or service onboard. I will return to the Norwegian Gem.

Very clean, and I slept like a baby!