Very Disappointed although enjoyed anyway

Norwegian Gem Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

7 Night Bahamas & Florida (New York Roundtrip)
Sail Date: May 16, 2015
Ship: Norwegian Gem

I was very disappointed with this cruise.  Have cruised three other times before and was looking forward to it.  The bartender staff, with the exception of 2 that I encountered, were RUDE!!!!!!!!!  Hard to believe that a bartender in prime space (right in the heart of the lobby of the ship) could be as rude and snappy with all the "officers" right there in the area walking around.  Some of the officers you tried to complain to didnt want to be bothered or hear about it.  Waiters and bus people with the exception of 4, were the same.  I am planning on writing a personal letter to norwegian to speak about the 2 Bartenders, 4 waiters and my stateroom attendant, in a ship that holds what 2,500 people you would think i would be able to write about more than 7 staff members :(!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There were two gentlemen in our main dining room that once we had them we recommended them again because they were the only ones that were pleasant. Their names, forgive my spelling were Argen, i think but he was coupled with Saw Moon in the Grand Pacific. Two of the nicest, wamest, well attending waite staff.

Want to give a shout to a bartender that unfortunately never got his name. For all of you football fans out there he reminded me of Hines Ward from the Pittsburgh Steelers. He worked at the Bliss Lounge during Kareoke. One of the only bartenders i encountered who were pleasant.

Yes, I would like to shout out and give a GREAT THUMBS UP to my room attendant Comar; he always smiled , always happy, always asking if we needed anything, should train the rest of the staff.

GREAT, thanks to COMAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!