Norwegian Gem Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Great Experience as a First Time Cruiser

Sail Date: May 01, 2013

My first cruise experience ever was wonderful! I had heard from a lot of family and friends that have been on cruises before that Norwegian Cruise Line is one of the best and they are absolutely right! I rode on the Norwegian Gem and the ship is absolutely AMAZING. It is HUGE! There are plenty of space to lounge around and relax and also plenty of activities that the wonder cruise directors have organized. Besides the sometimes cloudy and stormy weather at sea, I had a great time being on this ship. :)

Pros: Delicious Food and tons of activities

Cons: some staff members were not as helpful

Recommends Norwegian Gem? Yes!

Some of the waiters at the restaurants were not as attentive as others.