Our Norwegian Gem Vacation

Norwegian Gem Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

7 Night Bahamas & Florida (New York Roundtrip)
Sail Date: July 06, 2013
Ship: Norwegian Gem
I enjoyed the cruise. I thought the crew and staff could not be friendlier or more efficient. The food was plentiful and the quality was good. My only problem, and it was not the fault of the cruise line, was that my children wanted no part of the day camp. Despite all that was available, it still was a challenge to keep them entertained. My advise is that, if you have children, make sure they are okay with the day camp. If not, then go with another family who has children that are their friends.

N/A: my kids would not participate.