Very Nice Cruise, the cruise director ROCK!!!!

Norwegian Gem Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Contributor Level: Second Mate

9 Night Eastern Caribbean (New York Roundtrip)
Sail Date: March 22, 2013
Ship: Norwegian Gem
I liked this cruise. Its great for families with children of all ages. My kids, nieces and nephews loved Tree Top. In two words "free babysitting" until 10:30 pm except for port days and during meals. The Gem has the best cruise director. He is so much fun. The food was good. The staff was polite and hard working. Didn't like how SOME supervisors treated the waiters. I had a great time. I enjoyed the shows and parties. The kids had a ball. I will recommend Norwegian cruise line.

we were always entertained

Cruise director is memorable

Free, Free, Free, the kids loved it even my 12 yr old son and 11 yr old nephew loved it

Staff over worked for no reason, supervisors are mean

compared to other ships there is less space on the Gem on the sports center

Much smaller than other cruse lines but we made it work

A small an cozy ship. Very clean and well kept. Kudos to the staff. A nice fitness center, Very nice bars and lounge area. Love Bliss and the Spinaker Lounge