Norwegian Gem Cruise Review to Cruise to Nowhere

A great winter blue chaser

Sail Date: February 18, 2012

The food was very substandard! The spring rolls were greasy and no taste at all the best thing I had was the pizza and that tasted like cardboard. Everything else was absolutely tasteless, the broccoli and cauliflower tasted like nothing everything was so bland. I actually lost weight on the cruise. I had a tuna sandwich in the one restaurant and it was "wheres the tuna"....very disappointed in the food....I wanted to book another cruise to Bermuda but because the food was so bad I will not go Norwegian. Also they almost put us on the wrong ship...when we went through the very long waiting...they sent us to the Jewel line and not the Gem line....then said oops and then sent us to the Gem line what they should have done was have someone walk us to the desk at the Gem line since we had already waited in two long lines....but no....we got to wait in a third long line.

Pros: The mattresses..very comfortable

Cons: The food was horrible!!!!

Recommends Norwegian Gem? No.

the instruction part was lacking, we were very confused
mattresses were great!
convenience was good but the food...yuck!