Relaxing Trip

Norwegian Gem Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

7 Night Bahamas & Florida (New York Roundtrip)
Sail Date: December 18, 2011
Ship: Norwegian Gem
Cabin Type: Suite
The ship was very nice, and the mini-suite was wonderful. The mini-suite was very affordable, and it had a great bathroom with a full-size tub. I have been on 18 cruises, but this was probably one of my favorite rooms. Getting on and off the ship was also very easy.

The main dinning was not as good as Carnaval, but the buffet dinning was much better. Breakfast was great at the buffet, and dinner was too. We did eat in the specialty Steakhouse one night, but we were not impressed. Once again, Carnaval has better specialty meals as well.

The singers at the shows were the best I have seen. I really enjoyed the shows.

Most were great!!!!

Mini-Suite was wonderful!!!!

Pros: The Mini-Suite

Cons: Main Dinning

Recommends Norwegian Gem? Yes!