Norwegian Gem Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Relaxing Trip

Sail Date: December 18, 2011

Room Type: Suite

The ship was very nice, and the mini-suite was wonderful. The mini-suite was very affordable, and it had a great bathroom with a full-size tub. I have been on 18 cruises, but this was probably one of my favorite rooms. Getting on and off the ship was also very easy.

Pros: The Mini-Suite

Cons: Main Dinning

Recommends Norwegian Gem? Yes!

Most were great!!!!
The main dinning was not as good as Carnaval, but the buffet dinning was much better. Breakfast was great at the buffet, and dinner was too. We did eat in the specialty Steakhouse one night, but we were not impressed. Once again, Carnaval has better specialty meals as well.
Mini-Suite was wonderful!!!!
The singers at the shows were the best I have seen. I really enjoyed the shows.