Norwegian Gem Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Give me carnival

Sail Date: April 01, 2009

Had a balcony stateroom that we could not get around in unless one of us walked on the bed. Our room steward never refresed our room at night, and we never got clean beach towels. Food was always dry even in the specialty restaurants. Could not even eat our meal in La Cucina. They did not do anything about it. No one on staff ever smiled, service poor. If that is what you get for freestyling you can keep it. I felt nickled and dimed for everything I wanted to do. The cheapest bingo game was 30.00. Lobster night was horrible, so small and dry I could not get it down. I thought I was going one step above Carnival, no way. The only good thing was the beauty of the ship. We were charged for mini bar purchases we did not make and they never credited my account after I complained. We were a group of 26 and a few of us were charged for mini bar. Like they didnt get enough $$$out of us.

Pros: beauty of the ship

Cons: food, staff, everything cost extra, small stateroom,

Recommends Norwegian Gem? No.