Go ! Norwegian Gem!!!!

Norwegian Gem Cruise Review to Cruise to Nowhere

Sail Date: December 01, 2007
Cabin Type: Suite
I sailed with a friend she and I had a wonderful time. Next time, we can stay in a regular stateroom as they were so nice and clean instead of a mini suite. We partied so much, sleeping was the last thing we did therefore not needing to spend the extra money on that particular room. I'd stay in a suite again if I traveled with my husband and kids. Maybe next time HaHaHA!!!! Awesome boat for one person or several.. BOn Voyage!!!!!
LDB

Pros: I stayed in the mini suite, it was great!!

Cons: Had to get off the boat before 9:30am

Recommends Norwegian Gem? Yes!