"the first and maybe last cruise"

Norwegian Gem Cruise Review to Cruise to Nowhere

2 Night Cruise To Nowhere (Boston Roundtrip)
Sail Date: December 15, 2007
Ship: Norwegian Gem
This being my first cruise I wasn't sure what to expect. I do know now that I would never even attempt a cruise during a Nor Eastor. That was insane, very rocky. It actually ruined the second day of the cruise. We made the best of the situation, but it seemed to be a bit much by Sunday night. We did enjoy the entertainment on the ship, that also helped to get our minds off the constant rocking. I definitely couldn't wait to get off the ship.

Long lines for food. The Magenta was very nice, but crowded.

We really enjoyed the entertainment. The laughter and applause helped to take our minds off the rocking.

Very polite and equipped with the motion pills which helped a lot.

long waits for elevators.

Pros: The ship was beautiful. Very nicely decorated.

Cons: The long elevator lines were crazy. The food was okay, nothing to write home about. Very crowded resteraunts.

Recommends Norwegian Gem? Yes!