20-Something Traveling with Parents and Sister

Norwegian Escape Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

7 Night Eastern Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: November 12, 2016
Ship: Norwegian Escape

My family vacations together every year and this time we decided to try something new and go on a cruise. While I love the idea of endless drinks and dining, I'm not sure if I'll be cruising again in the near future. I found it irritating to travel with 1,000's of other people and being limited with my time on the islands. I did appreciate the ship and all of it's amenities, however. The food options were good, and the staff was incredible. There was something for everyone to do. I would have liked to see more on-board entertainment pool-side. It was absolutely hilarious. All in all, great experience.

N/A

All of the staff were so friendly and accommodating. Shout out to Amit, one of the bartenders at the pool bar, for his excellent attitude and humor. And Marisol, a drink waitress, for making us feel like royalty. The washy-washy boys are also hilarious and the cruise director, Tyler Gray is hilarious. Only wish I could have seen him host more pool-side activities.

The inside stateroom was larger than I was expecting. There were a lot of great storage options and the bathroom was a decent size as well. Would definitely stay in a stateroom again - it's all we needed as we were only really in there to sleep and change. Our only complaint is that it was very hard to plug things into the outlets. You can tell others have struggled plugging things in as well, because there were so many scratches around the outlet.