Norwegian Escape Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Wonderful

Sail Date: July 31, 2016

we all had a wonderful time except when bad weather hit, no fault of the cruise line, and couldn't go to Belize.  Otherwise we had fun, great service and great food.

Only one problem, transient men taking your luggage and because you don't know who they work for and with all the chaos, you don't tip them and he ripped off my luggage tags and made a smart remark saying, you'll be lucky if your luggage gets onboard, to my husband and I didn't hear it. Because of that remark and no tags I was still looking for my luggage at 9:30 p.m.

Very nice
Unfortunately Belize was canceled because of weather.

Take advantage of shore excursions.