Norwegian Escape Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Second Mate

Great Cruise

Sail Date: April 23, 2016

I love being part of the Norwegian Family.I always find the crew to be upbeat ,happy, helpful,They have really upgrade their menus and the presentation of their food..Most other guest were also very impressed also.Especially from other cruise lines.

I had a very large outside cabin The cabin I was offered was cheaper than inside cabin.I find the crew has the ship as clean as whistle.

The crew goes out of its way to make sure the guest our happy.

Their next cruise program is also terrific.I still cant understand how people pass it up.

Very nice and spacious that cabin sleeps 5..has tub and 2 t vs..alot of
closet space....was very lucky to have recieved that cabin....had a special on those cabins

Make sure to introduce yourself to all staff..They will remember you as you move around the ship

Also get the next cruise certficate they double your money and you have 4 years to use them