Norwegian Escape Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

No complaints at all

Sail Date: April 16, 2016

We have had quite a few cruises with NCL...Holland America...And Celebrity

This was the best of all.

The staff...The ship itself , although to busy and noisy for myself and my wife had many wonderful quiet areas for us to enjoy.. If we had our family with us..They would have enjoyed the busy areas...the quality of the food, in particular the Specialty restaurants Second to none..And the staff and service at Taste and Savoy fantastic..We cannot wait to return..

SET UP WAS PERFECT...THE BED WAS LARGE AND COMFY..SHOWER WAS QUITE ROOMY...WONDERFUL HOLIDAY
THIS WAS THE LARGEST SHIP THAT WE HAVE TRAVELED ON AND COULD NOT BELIEVE HOW QUICKLY AND EASILY IT WAS TO DISEMBARK
Nothing special besides Nassau
Service and Staff FRIENDLY..ACCOMMODATING..WONDERFUL
I WISH I COULD REMEMBER THEM ALL. ALL THE STAFF WERE MARVELLOUS
FANTASTIC

JUST UNPACK AND TAKE IN ALL THE PLEASURES OFFERED...