Norwegian Escape Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Lovely Cruise on the new ship!

Sail Date: November 11, 2015

The Escape is a huge ship - with so many amenities and activities that we couldn't do them all!  The entertainment was outstanding and we had the upgraded meal package, which we thoroughly enjoyed.  Our cabin steward was attentive and if you go to Teppanyaki, "Mel" provides the best entertainment!  We were all singing along with him while he prepared our fabulous meal!

The only area I felt that needed to be improved is that the cigarette smoke from the casino comes in to the indoor common area of the ship.  If they can better enclose it or improve the ventilation, then it could be an easy fix.  We also would have enjoyed some more affordable shopping opportunities.

Overall, if I had to do this cruise over again, I definitely would.  Highly recommended. Oh...and I would also like to do the ropes/obstacle course - I chickened out this time!

Our cabin steward was the best! He remembered my name and we felt like he was extremely personable and attentive. Very polite and courteous. We couldn't have asked for a better attendant.
Embarkation was slow. We stood in line for one hour.

I had a difficult time ordering a package of 6 bottles of water. I was told that I could order them to be delivered from any bar, but that wasn't true. I had to go to the atrium coffee bar to do this and then later found that there was a less expensive alternative offered through the juice bar.