Beautiful ship!

Norwegian Escape Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

3 Night Bahamas (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: November 11, 2015
Ship: Norwegian Escape

I really enjoyed the ship. It's huge I didn't even get to see everything. The amenities are fabulous the staff is friendly and ship is beautiful. I would definitely sail on the ship again.

The only negative we had was repeated glitches with our bill regarding the ultimate dining and beverage packages. We kept getting charged for things that we've shouldn't have to pay for. But I think this was just beginning night jitters since it was their first cruise.