Norwegian Epic Cruise Review to Transatlantic

Transatlantic crossing

Sail Date: April 19, 2015

Enjoyed our crossing.  Only negative was that the activities were minimal.  The weather was a little chilly for me so I was not able to hang out by the pool.  This caused a lot of down time due to either no activities or only activities that you had to pay for.  Thankfully I was able to fill the time with the spa and fitness center.

We had an exclusion during the cruise and one after the cruise. They both were excellent. They gave a great overview of the area and lifestyle