Norwegian Epic Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

I have mixed feelings on this one

Sail Date: March 01, 2015

the Epic is huge, largest ship I've ever been on. it was also the smallest darkest interior state room I've ever been in.this was my second Norwegian cruise and the entertainment surpasses the other two cruise lines I've vacationed on by far. the food was just okay I've had better on other cruise lines.the biggest problem I had with this cruise ship is if you bought your alcohol off the ship they would not allow you to pick it up at a designated place until the day that you disembark, however people that bought alcohol on the ship got it the day before I think we're being punished for not buying cruise ship must carry your alcohol in your luggage if you're on a flight so that means that you're trying to get your alcohol in your luggage in some public place because you didn't get it until minutes before you got off the ship. overall the staff was very friendly and helpful.

Ship Quality huge. any and everything you need from libraries to restaurants to bars to Sun decks to theaters anything you need
you certainly won't starve to death but the food quality was mediocre at best
I have never been in a smaller darker state room in my life only 1 ceiling light it was situated directly over the bed by the wall instead of the middle of the room .
overall crew members very worthy,and gave all they had, but sometimes still not enough. Norweign freestyle has the worst dining room service in 20 yrs of cruising. assigned seating on other cruiselines have much better service.
some of the best i've seen. they are pros.
great to watch on deck. bingo way too expensive. games fun.
been there before.

This ship is too big to not have hand held maps to show how to get around. I felt like a fish out of water. After a few days you learn to depend on the daily newsletter (freestyle) to tell you which directions to wander. Be prepared to be totally confused!