Great experience!

Cabin type: Balcony

Cabin number: 8752

Traveled as: Couple

Review summary

Had a wonderful time onboard! Everything from the entertainment to the dining was a great experience. The staff onboard were very friendly and always greeted us with a smile.

Embarkation

Ship experiences

The main dining rooms like Taste and Savor were awesome! I was surprised at how well they prepared my surf n turf. The food overall was amazing. The seafood buffet onboard... I was in seafood heaven! My favorite drink was from The Mojito Bar. Definitely try the Cucumber Jalapeño Mojito!

The activities on board were so much fun! One of the highlights of the trip was definitely the go-cart speedway at night! Also had a great time at the Galaxy Pavilion with all of their virtual reality games and rides.

Encore Theater

Got to see Kinky Boots and it’s a must see show! I wish I had time to see Choir of men but heard it’s even better

If you are going to have a few cocktails Clarence is your go to! He is awesome and makes the best Cucumber Jalapeño mojitos Service overall was great. Was always greeted with a smile and overall very attentive.

We were in a mini suite. Overall the cabin was great. We did have an extended balcony which was a plus. The only downfall to this mini suite being on deck 8 was it was less private. People in balconies above you can see you from your balcony.

Ship tip

Be prepared to do a lot of walking!

Ports of call