the Dream is a Wonderful cruise ship

Norwegian Dream Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

7 Night Texaribbean (Houston Roundtrip)
Sail Date: November 04, 2006
Ship: Norwegian Dream
The service was outstanding, their was 3-4 of the dining room staft that said that they remmber us from 8 mounth ago, that made the wift and I fell at home.
we have been on this cruise 4 time now and nrxt year we will go again.
I liked the pools, the they are really clean, the decks were spotless at all times.
your room was spotless, the beds are new and in Good shape, they cleaned the window 2-3 times a day, I liked how their was always Hot water right now, No waiting for it. their was lots of storage. all in all it was a wonderful cruise for us, and if you have not sailed on the Dream you should!!!!
i went Scuba Diving, the Best Diving in the World
I went Scuba Diving their, had a really goo time, the wife went to town and had a good time
i went Scuba Diving, the Best Diving in the World

Pros: The Clean Ship

Cons: i thought that the Cruise was Wonderful

Recommends Norwegian Dream? Yes!