Smokers Wanted

Norwegian Dawn Cruise Review to Bermuda

Norwegian Dawn

7 Night Bermuda (Boston Roundtrip)

Sail Date: September 01, 2017

Ship: Norwegian Dawn

Review Summary

Would not choose to go on NCL Dawn Ship ever again. Extremely smoke filled even though the renovation of the ship was nicely done. I am a severe asthmatic and have cruised many times and never had a problem. This ships smoking areas are excessive.

Embarkation

Ship Experiences

Book your specialty dining before boarding the ship! We were unable to eat at Cagney's steak house because the only available time once we got onboard was 9:45pm Wednesday!

The actual activities were limited for the 21-30 age range. Towel folding and art auctions aren't exactly my cup of tea.

Elements and the rest of the shows we're excellent.

No children

I have cruised many times on Norwegian and this is the first time I have had a problem. The wait staff and crew members did not know enough English. The language barrier was very bad. Asking for simple items such as napkins or sugar for iced tea was a task. Very poor customer service when I asked for my shower door to be put back on the track. It was missing a wheel and kept falling over.

Love the updated design of the ship!

The entire ship is very smoky. On the pool deck the entire left hand side was all smoking making the pool deck and subsequently the hallway leading to it smoky. The casino smoking was also quite bad. There wasn't any options for a smoke free table game or slot. The cigar room fills up another side of the ship that is a main walkway to entertainment.

Ports Of Call

Boston, Massachusetts

Royal Naval Dockyard, West End, Bermuda

Jet skiing and riding scooters to horseshoe bay was fantastic!

Disembarkation