Norwegian Dawn Cruise Review to Bermuda

Wonderful crew members

Sail Date: July 29, 2016

HappyThe entertainment was great they had an excellent show every night the crew members recognized you by name and took interest in our preferences. Was incredible how quickly the splash academy team gain the kids interest I have children in the age 7,9,12 and they just wanted to be in the splash academy which cover for not having a good pool or slide for them.

Charlie from housekeeping made forget about hoe small my cabin was and been there with 3 children nest time I Will definitely get balcony.

I will bring a water sport bottle and Dramamine