Ridiculously Wonderful

Norwegian Dawn Cruise Review to Bermuda

Contributor Level: Third Mate

Sail Date: September 05, 2014
Ship: Norwegian Dawn

Such a awesome ship!!! I met the love of my life on this ship!!!!  Great time, great food, niuce staff, very clean, awesome entertainment, always something to do, I was crazy lucky at their casino...''Virtual roulette'' I made a ton of $$$$$ WOOOHOOOOO  Bermuda is paradise.....I reccomend Horseshoe Bay, and somehing quieter Elbow Beach.....I love the Norweigian Dawn and love Bermuda, see you again this August, will be my 5th time Boston to Bermuda!!!!!

Dont hesitate!!! Just go you will love it!!!!!