Owner/Manager

Norwegian Dawn Cruise Review to Bermuda

Sail Date: July 24, 2015
Ship: Norwegian Dawn

My husband and I loved the Island of Bermuda, the travel destination was wonderful.

We didn't find that the personnel on board were as friendly as our Oceania experience.  Although everyone was friendly and polite, we didn't find many of them interacted with us.

The dining experiences were wonderful in the Aqua and Venetian.  The buffet was OK, the food wasn't spectacular.  Although the ship is beautiful and clean, it was big compared to our other cruise travels.

Great room, very very nice person took good care of us

I feel on a smaller ship we get more attention from the workers and personnel. I would prefer a small ship, although I would like to take another cruise out of Boston to possibly Nova Scotia.