Norwegian Dawn Aug 28, 2015

Norwegian Dawn Cruise Review to Bermuda

Sail Date: August 28, 2015
Ship: Norwegian Dawn

We had a wonderful time.  When we left Boston there were many planes flying overhead as we backed out from the port.  It was a lot of fun watching them.  The shows and activities on board were very good.  The food and service was great! Bermuda is wonderful - lots to do and it was easy to get around on the ferries and busses.  I would recommend this cruise to my friends.

The cabin was an oceanview on deck 4. We were happy with the size and arrangement of the cabin. My complaint would be that we were just a few doors down from where people got off the ship in Dockyards, so we were unable to open our drapes for the 3 days we were in port (people could see in as they left the ship). Also the bathroom has a partition between the toilet and sink which I was constantly hitting with my elbow. If the partition wasn't there it would have been a nice size bathroom.

The ship size was just right. There was always a place to set. We didn't have to wait to be seated in the dinningroom. All-in-all it was a very nice ship.