Norwegian Dawn Cruise Review to Bermuda

My first cruise

Sail Date: June 12, 2015

This was my first cruise and my first trip to Bermuda! The ship was beautiful and so big! I had a balcony room. It was neat and clean and the views were fantastic! I have never seen so much food and variety of restaurants in one place. I enjoyed the nightly entertainment but did not enjoy David DaVinci's so called magic or some of his comments to the audience. Bermuda is just breathtaking! We took the shore excursion tour of the island and thoroughly enjoyed the places we visited and our tour guide.

I would take this cruise again in a heartbeat! I wish that we had a few more days on the island.

Everyone on the ship, on the island, everywhere we went were extremely kind and helpful. Wonderful first time experience!

Best room service from Roberto! Wait staff and cruise staff just the best!
Did not like David DaVinci at all!
Wish there was more time to spend on the island. Island tour was super!
Everything you could possibly want is there at your fingertips. Very compact but every inch of space has a purpose.
Boston, Massachusetts
King's Wharf, Bermuda
It is full of things to do

1 Comment