Norwegian Dawn Cruise Review to Bermuda

Purser

Fun and relaxing

Sail Date: May 22, 2015

This was my first cruise to Bermuda on the Norwegian Dawn and I must say I found it to be a great experience except for one mishap...I found a large cockroach in one of my stateroom drawers! I reported it to the reception desk and they called the head of housekeeping who came to my cabin immediately. They also contacted pest control who used an "environmentally safe" product to take care of any further problems. They washed my clothes that had been in the drawer (free of charge) and sent me a complementary bottle of wine and chocolates. I feel that they did their best to rectify the situation. The staff aboard the ship was friendly and accommodating. The food was very good- lots of choices. My only complaint is they did not have many vegetables to choose from. The entertainment was terrific! I would definitely take another cruise on the Norwegian Dawn.

They were constantly working to maintain the ship.
Good choices; I'd prefer more vegetables.
Most were very friendly and accommodating
Wonderful shows
Children's Programs ? I did not travel with children
I did not participate in any- I could not take the smoke in the casino, therefore I did not gamble.
Destinations and Excursions I did not do any excursions; did my own exploring.
I am a fairly thin person so I had no issues with the cabin, but the bathroom is tight! The cabin steward was great- he did everything to make my husband and I comfortable.
Boston, Massachusetts
Boarding the ship was a breeze.
King's Wharf, Bermuda
I enjoyed the beautiful beach ($10-$15 dollars to rent a chair) and the ferry to the quaint town of St. Georges was wonderful.

You need to reserve seats by the pool very early- they fill up FAST!