Norwegian Dawn Cruise Review to Bermuda

7 Day Bermuda Cruise

Sail Date: May 15, 2015

Norwegian always treats their guest like royalty.  Every crew member was down to earth, friendly, accommodating, always smiling and happy.  We did have a little mishap on the reef, but the crew continued on in a very professional manner which put me completely at ease, as did the consistent updates from the captain.  I never felt like I was in danger.  The captain assured everyone that safety was his number one priority, and said that they would not leave port until he was sure that it was safe to do so.  Our room steward Henry was wonderful.  The food was very good (I gained 3 lbs)!  The entertainment was good also.  Fun, fun, fun.  Evan did Karaoke one night and was very entertaining, funny as hell, and absolutely lovable!

Cruise Photos

Very clean, I like that.
Evan was a blast. Henry our room steward was wonderful
The last show of the trip was very good.
We didn't have any children on the trip with us.
Never a boring moment.
Bermuda is always breath taking. I just wish we could rent a car because we are too old to be driving scooters and waiting for buses.

I did not know about the free room service for breakfast, I should read the literature more. The rooms are small, but they are comfortable. We had a room with a balcony this time and it was lovely. The fitness room had a lot of equipment, but it was hot, not air conditioned?