Norwegian Dawn Cruise Review to Bermuda

Great Cruise....

Sail Date: May 01, 2015

We had a wonderful time on the Norwegian Dawn Cruise from Boston to Bermuda.  The room was bright and larger than I expected.  The ship was very well maintained and very clean.  The staff was friendly and helpful. On larger ships I had been on it can be difficult to find staff that has the time to answer questions and assist you with a problem.  The food was wonderful and there were many options.  Just wish they had a better vegetarian menu.  The ship was easy to get around and the shows were wonderful.  Especially the magic act and the comedy show they were my favorites!  I completely enjoyed the Murder Mystery Lunch that was great fun.  I love the idea of being docked in one port for three days we were able to completely enjoy Bermuda and all it has to offer.  Thank you Norwegian for a wonderful cruise!

Cruise Photos

It was larger than expected with plenty of storage. It was a good value.

Stateroom was larger than expected. We had an obstructed ocean view room which was larger than the ocean view room without an obstruction. It was easy to get around this ship and the pool area had constant music was fabulous live music everywhere!