Norwegian Dawn Cruise Review to Bermuda

Bermuda re-routed to Bahamas

Sail Date: October 17, 2014

Our cruise was diverted to Bahamas because of the Hurricane Bermuda was getting.  My husband and I and our friends we traveled with were VERY glad we still went south and not to Canada which was a chance from what I've seen with a Royal Carribbean cruise line.  My girlfriend and I joined the Spa for the week and really enjoyed the privacy of the jacuzzi's and the pool.  Our husbands even joined us one day but we went most of the week at some point in the day.  We enjoyed traveling to Nassua, Bahamas and The Great Stirrup Cay private island.  The staff was very nice with a few exceptionally very nice staff members we enjoyed joking with.  We didn't think there was a lot of different choices of food in the main dining rooms, there was the same choice every night with only 1 or 2 different choices of a main course and in one of the dining rooms, The Aqua room, the service was slow a couple of nights only.  We were wondering if there were less crew members than in years past.  We were on the Dawn in 1994 when we went to Hawaii and have had a few cruises since then.  But overall we LOVE cruising and enjoy Norwegian cruise lines for the Freestyle cruising aspect.  We look forward to our next cruise with Norwegian cruise lines.  We do recommend Norwegian Cruise Lines to many people that ask.

Children's Programs Did not use.

GREAT SPA