Norwegian Dawn Cruise Review to Bermuda

A fun vacation

Sail Date: September 05, 2014

I planned this trip one week before I left and it turned out to be one of my best vacations.  I will definately take this cruise again - hopefully next summer.  Service was good, ship was clean, food was good and people were friendly.  There was only one problem that I experienced consistently and that was the poolside bar service.  The service was extremely slow.  I shouldn't have to wait 20 minutes for someone to even look my way or to take my order; not even an acknowledgement that I'm standing there waiting.  Not enough bartenders for all the people that were poolside.  Mid week I decided to go up a few levels (Poolside) to the Bimini Bar and the service was way better.  So next year it will be the Bimini :)

Loved my cabin Steward Tofon - he was awesome.  My cruise wouldn't have been this good if it wasn't for Tofon and his friendly face every time I walked out of my room.  Incredible!  He was always right there asking if we need anything.

Very pleasant vacation!

Entertainment fantastic!
Children's Programs n/a
Onboard Activities good
Destinations and Excursions great

just have a good time and enjoy all the amentities they offer