Great family vacation!

Norwegian Dawn Cruise Review to Bermuda

Sail Date: August 29, 2014
Ship: Norwegian Dawn

Great food. Aqua was our favorite. Our teens had fun at the teen club everyday! Bermuda was spectacular!! We would definitely go there again. Spending three days there was perfect. We were able to really do all the things we had planned without rushing. The only two problems we had was with the beverage service by the pool. It was very busy and they lost my card. I had to wait two hours to receive a new one and that was after I complained to the beverage manager. The other was that we never got credited our $25 dollars on board credit through . On the first day we were told it takes a few days to show and then when we got our bill I asked why it wasn't on and they said that it was too late to inquire and that I would have to deal with when I got home...huh? All in all it was a really great time. Our second on Norwegian and we would definitely sail with them again.

All day every day!

My teens were out and about until 1am almost everynite at the teen club.

Waiter, cabin staff were great. Cruise director and music, great. The desk staff needed a little help in the personality dept. no help at all.

Not as much to do as breakaway but we were never bored.

A little cramped and we could not watch tv when all the beds were down.

We brought our own soft drink, waters,soda, ice teas, so we didn't have to buy the drink packages. I wanted to buy just for my kids but everyone in the cabin has to purchase it. I saved over $200 by bringing our own. Last cruise we ate at the restaurants with a fee, this time we just ate at the free