Norwegian Dawn Cruise Review to Bermuda

Sailing on Norwegian Dawn

Sail Date: August 22, 2014

After having sailed on Princess, Royal Caribbean and Celebrity Cruise Lines, this cruise was rather disappointing.  Glass in the Port of Call shop was not sparkly clean, but foggy;  the beds were in very poor condition in cabin 9182 - I came home with more back pain (excruciating) than I had when I left home!  We did not enjoy the total freestyle dining; it made it much more difficult to mingle with new people.

However, in a positive vein, I will say that the entertainment was very enjoyable, including the music venues, and the food was good, sometimes even terrific.

Bermuda was great, even though the weather prevented us from seeing more of the islands.

Would have been more enjoyable shared with other people
Beds were terrible; cabin smaller than anticipated
Spa staff was terrific!
Boston, Massachusetts
It seemed rather dingy.
King's Wharf, Bermuda
Shop at the wharf had lots of interesting things to buy.

Ship was not dirty, but also not up to the highest standards of sparkling cleanliness.