A WEEK TO REMEMBER!

Norwegian Dawn Cruise Review to Bermuda

Sail Date: July 25, 2014
Ship: Norwegian Dawn

This was my first experience with a cruise and I was overwhelmed by the courteous staff, excellent food, drinks and entertainment!   It was one of the best times of my life and I look forward to doing it again.   I highly recommend taking advantage of some shore excursions as they are well worth it!   The cave experience was amazing and the snorkeling is breath taking!

was plenty of selection and tasted fantastic

Marlon was our host and he was amazing! Need more like him!@

Very Clean!

was a perfect room!

If you go to the 4th deck and make your way to the back of the ship you can get some excellent pictures!

The excursions