Norwegian Dawn Cruise Review to Bermuda

Our cruise to Bermuda from Boston

Sail Date: July 18, 2014

Traveled As: Family w/young children

Room Type: Suite

I liked this cruise because I thought it was a nice way for a family to travel together; however, there were a lot of high school students on board and I think they took over the pool area. I  believe that the DJ encouraged poor behavior with his choice of music.

I felt that the ship could have been kept cleaner, there were not enough trash containers in the pool area. The bathrooms in the pool area were terrible, the first day they were overused and wet and dirty, I went back to my room throughout the cruise to use the bathroom facilities because I was so put off with the pool area bathrooms.
Food was good, the specialty restaurants that we went to three times were nothing to rave about. We would not go to any of the specialty restaurants again.
We had a couple of very attentive service and staff members, but overall, the service and staff were okay.
Wonderful shows!!! We enjoyed each and every evening.
We thought "Deal or No Deal" and Bingo to be a rip-off. The other activities were adequate.
Enjoyed the excursions but felt they were overpriced.
Room was spacious with plenty of storage space for luggage and clothing. We loved the balcony and the location of the cabin.
Boston, Massachusetts
Great, we love Boston!!!!!

Don't eat at the specialty restaurants, the food and service is just as good at the "free style" dining rooms. Make sure you take chairs & umbrellas on the cruise as a lot of the beaches don't offer chairs or umbrellas for rent and if they do, it's VERY EXPENSIVE.