the best vacation

Norwegian Dawn Cruise Review to Bermuda

Sail Date: July 11, 2014
Ship: Norwegian Dawn
Cabin Type: Suite

my husband and I celebrated our 20th wedding anniversary.We took a 7 day cruise on norwegian dawn. I have to say it was the best vacation I have ever been on. We always go with a travel agent but decided to try an online site the name is cruiseonly.I have to say the price was unbeatable everything went very smooth.The person I talked to for the initial booking went out of his way to give me as many amenities as he could.I am already looking at my next cruise.The only problem was next time I will have to take a 2wk cruise instead of a wk.

the room and service was above my expectations

make a reservation for dinner you wont have to wait