Incredable Cruise and customer Service

Norwegian Dawn Cruise Review to Bermuda

Sail Date: June 13, 2014
Cabin Type: Suite

I am a veteran cruiser, with many, many cruises under my belt. I have been on other NCL ships and I have to say the Dawn is by far the best.  My husband and I went to Bermuda 34 years ago for out honeymoon on June 14th,  so we decided to take a cruise there with family members. From the minute we arrived at the terminal in Boston to the minute we arrived home 7 days later, the quality of the service and food were outstanding. All of the service people were fantastic and friendly. Our butler Arkmed and our Concierge Karabi, (not sure o theses spellings) went above and beyond to make sure that our trip was perfect. The ship was extremely clean and attention was paid to sanitizing your hands every where you went. The dining package was definately worth doing. The shows were very good and the amount of activity available to do all day were plenty. The staff on this ship should be commended for all that they do for their passengers. I highly recommend this cruise.

The dining package was well worth it.

Plenty of options available.

We did not like the improve show, but the others were great.

They went above and beyond to make sure our needs were taken care of.

Just the right size, not a mega ship and very clean.

This was the best cabin I have ever stayed in. It was plenty big and the deck was fantastic.

The Bimini is the place to be. They have the best burgers around but get there early, they go fast.

Very easy parking and quick boarding.