Norwegian Dawn Cruise Review to Bermuda

Improvement Needed

Sail Date: September 06, 2013

I wasn't crazy about the dining choices, both restaurants offered the same menu choice just about every night. The choice of the menu buffet was not that great either. I ordered chicken one night and I did not expect the chicken pieces to be a leg and thigh, but this is what I got! Food at best was ok.
The atrium of the ship was pretty but the balcony cabin was a bit small in comparison to my other cruises I have been on with a different cruise line.
Room service was great and the entertainment of Patti and Jose was wonderful!

Not sure if I would give this cruise line another try, will see.
Children's Programs N/A
Onboard Activities N/A

Not much to say, somewhat disapointed