Nice Cruising around

Norwegian Dawn Cruise Review to Bermuda

Sail Date: August 23, 2013
Ship: Norwegian Dawn
My personal experiance for Dawn was pretty good, but it not what I had thought it would be. Food... EXCELLENT, you can enjoy great food 24 hours, but seem that Dawn was 90% forcus on food. If you love to eat and do nothing else, then this would be the cruise for you. Activties are somewhat limited... the weather over the Atlantic is breeze, but the Dawn does not have much or any indoor activities (like indoor swimming with out paying for extra). We have couple of windy days with nothing to do (no hot tubs :~). We ended up walking around and staying in the room and watch tv. The Nightly show was GREAT. I really enjoy it and highly recommand that you watch every shows. Overall, it meet my 2 major requirements.. is strees free and travel free.

The Dining Room has great food. They are able to meet our special need with children traveling with food allergy

No much... I thought they will have more as the sail required us at sea for three days.

It need more activities for the younger group... But the nightly show was great.

Okay, my 6 year old was entertain, and meet couple of new friends there. But I also travel with a younger kid, where they were not able to accept, so she stay with us everywhere we go.

Very good, take the effort to know who you are.

Excellent... nice and clean pretty roommy
Smooth... and easy to access