Unbelievable Getaway!!

Norwegian Dawn Cruise Review to Bermuda

Contributor Level: Third Mate

Sail Date: July 26, 2013
Ship: Norwegian Dawn
This was a GREAT vacation for someone who has only been on instate vacations in 9 years. The cruise was so relaxing! My friend and I both won at least $50 @ Deal or No Deal. The particular ways I picked to spent in port time could not have gone more perfect. My friend and I chose to go on a coral reef catamaran and snorkel on day 1 in port. I give this 5 stars as well !! It was absolutely breathtaking. FYI you totally need to purchase the underwater disposable camera on the ship or you will regret it!! On day 2 we went shopping with Rachel, the cruise shopping consultant and found incredible deals @ places like Crisson Jewelers. On the third day we went on the Horseshoe Bay Beach Transfer shore excursion. It was very nice. The sail home was great. I will always remember our dinner @ Le Bistro. This is the premier restaurant for Norwegian. Our dinner was absolutely, positively disgusting!! My friend and I were both sick. We waited over 50 minutes for our entrees. This was for an addition price of $ 20 each. Oh god I couldn't be bothered with Le Bistro!! I would recommend this cruise to anybody the value was great. I found my time well spend. The staff were ALL very friendly. And I think you will enjoy it too. :)

The free restaurants, Venetian & Aqua were almost better than those with a cover charge!

Loved Deal or No Deal

Nice shows, and such.

Excellent, excellent staff!

We heard everything from the people on our left. The floor is a very quiet floor in general however.