the free restarants !

Norwegian Dawn Cruise Review to Bermuda

Sail Date: May 31, 2013
Ship: Norwegian Dawn
the restrants the service I found to be poor,food and coffee cold,sometime you did not receive everything you asked for and in 1 of them I had to ask at desert time for a drink! the restrants you paid at were top of the line no problems there
I found the pools over crowded and no place to sit,also my sons flip flops were taken I know thats not your fault. Other then that it was gr8 but would never go on this ship again to over crowded!

service poor