Norwegian Dawn Cruise Review to Bermuda

NCL Dawn Bermuda Cruise

Sail Date: July 06, 2012

Initially, we thought our stateroom was great. The cabin had a nice picture window and the space was adequate. Once our neighbors arrived, we quickly learned that the walls were very thin.

Late every evening, the young men in the cabin next door waked us at 3:30 am. Apparently, they had enjoyed an evening of partying and then several individuals returned to their cabin very intoxicated and decided to have a party in their room. After about an hour, their voices became louder and their conversation turned very disturbing. The young men were telling stories, in great detail, about the women they had relations with. This was incredibly disturbing to me, but even more so because I was traveling with my daughter. Disturbingly, we could hear everything. I called the front desk and they said they would send somebody up to take care of the situation.

This bad behavior continued every night of our cruise. I am very disappointed that security did not validate my concerns. Many of the people I have discussed this with have asked why I didnt confront the occupants in the next room. As a woman, I didnt think it was safe to approach several intoxicated male individuals alone in the middle of the night. If I had done that, perhaps the situation could have turned our much worse in the end. Most importantly, it is upsetting to me that the safety and security of passengers did not appear to be a high priority on NCL Dawn.

Pros: Leaving from Boston

Cons: Safety and Security onboard

Recommends Norwegian Dawn? No.

Food was OK. These desserts were not good at all.
See comment above. Walls are very thin.
The entertainment was good.