Great Experience

Norwegian Dawn Cruise Review to Bermuda

Sail Date: May 18, 2012
Ship: Norwegian Dawn
This was my parnters' and I first cruise and we want to go for another in the future. There were issues that we could not control such as stormy weather which made majority of the trip chilly, but it did not stop the fun on the ship and the experience of visiting a foreign country at the time.

Some restaurants were excellent but some were hit and misses. We tried majority of the speciality restaurants and our favorites were the steakhouse and Le Bistro. All had limited choices but still a variety that if you are interested in trying something new it was good, if not the buffet areas and grilling areas provided some more common foods that everyone usually enjoys (e.g. Grill Hamburgars).

I only went to 2 comedy shows, my favorite was the adult comedy show which just continued into a big party in one of the lounges. Drink prices were to be expected, expensive 8 dollars a beer so if you are coming to drink everyday bring loads of cash.

All the staff were very friendly and answered any questions that you have asked.
Negative: Sometimes I had trouble understanding what was going on due to very strong accents.

Area locations on the ship took me a moment to figure out I am directionally challenged but thanks to a map they gave it helpped out quite a bit. Everything was spaced apart but easily accessed once you knew where you were going.

I traveled in a Inside Stateroom and the size for two people was not bad there was just enough storage space for all our cloth (we only brought 1 bag each). I would not suggesting adding more then 2 people due to it will then feel cramped.
Negative: Bed was a little stiff, Shower was confusing to work and was unable to get a nice hot shower most of the time the outdoor pool was warmer then the shower. Also due to stormy weather and we having a stateroom in the front of the ship we felt every wave resulting in sea sickness, so prepare.

Pros: Atmosphere

Cons: Hard/ could not understand some of the staff due to strong accents

Recommends Norwegian Dawn? Yes!