Norwegian Dawn Cruise Review to Bermuda

A Wonderful cruise

Sail Date: October 01, 2011

The Norwegian Dawn was elegant. I got to explore every area of the ship and throughly enjoyed my stay. The food in the Garden Buffet as well as the Venetian and Aqua restaurants was excellent. I worked out at the gym, and attended informational seminars and left with some new knowledge. I enjoyed the hot tub, the pools, and sitting in the sun while looking out at the ocean. Amazing. I got some much needed laughter at the shows and had fun dancing. Great trip!

Pros: The Cruise Director was very enjoyable

Cons: Nothing

Recommends Norwegian Dawn? Yes!

King's Wharf, Bermuda
Horseshoe Beach was nice.