Norwegian Dawn Cruise Review to Bermuda

OUTSTANDING CRUISE.

Sail Date: September 16, 2011

impressive, striking, dramatic, stunning, grand, remarkable, fantastic , magnificent, staggering, splendid, dazzling, sensational, breathtaking, eye-catching, impressive. We attend everything. This is the best vacation I have had in a long time.

Pros: SMILES ON STAFFS FACES. EVERYTHING WAS FIVE STAR.

Cons: NONE. HOW COULD ANYONE COMPLA

Recommends Norwegian Dawn? Yes!

Spotless, easy access to everything.
outstanding, I don't know how they keep up the standard they do.
I purchased a inside stateroom. It was great when you turned off the lights it was pitch black the best sleep I have had on any vacation, quite, clean comfortable, plenty of pillows. I have stayed in 5 star hotels that don't hold a candle to this ship
King's Wharf, Bermuda