OUTSTANDING CRUISE.

Norwegian Dawn Cruise Review to Bermuda

Sail Date: September 16, 2011
Ship: Norwegian Dawn
impressive, striking, dramatic, stunning, grand, remarkable, fantastic , magnificent, staggering, splendid, dazzling, sensational, breathtaking, eye-catching, impressive. We attend everything. This is the best vacation I have had in a long time.

outstanding, I don't know how they keep up the standard they do.

Spotless, easy access to everything.

I purchased a inside stateroom. It was great when you turned off the lights it was pitch black the best sleep I have had on any vacation, quite, clean comfortable, plenty of pillows. I have stayed in 5 star hotels that don't hold a candle to this ship
Very beautiful wonderful time
Don't Miss: Rent a scooter and see the island

Pros: SMILES ON STAFFS FACES. EVERYTHING WAS FIVE STAR.

Cons: NONE. HOW COULD ANYONE COMPLA

Recommends Norwegian Dawn? Yes!