Great Value

Norwegian Dawn Cruise Review to Bermuda

Sail Date: September 09, 2011
Ship: Norwegian Dawn
We have sailed on the Dawn 4 times. We are always happy with the itinerary, entertainment and staff. The food is fine, but some complain it is not elegant. I am not looking for elegance, I seek value. You can't beat NCL for a terrific experience at a great price.

The food is average, nothing better, nothing worse. I never go hungry!

We enjoyed the various entertainers, but in all honesty, we had seen many of the shows due to our recent cruise on the same ship.

NCL specializes in customer care. They do anything and everything they can do to meet any requests you may have. They are always "service with a smile."

We are so familiar with the ship that it is like a second home. I didn't see too many lost people, so it must be well signed and easy to get around. I find the ship to be clean, accessible, and very attractive.

We usually book an inside cabin which is very basic. However, we don't spend time in our stateroom, so it is fine. It is always very clean which is what matters to us.
We took buses and ferries to the shopping, beaches, Hamilton and St. Georges. I wish I was a golfer!

Pros: Entertainment was great

Cons: Food was ok

Recommends Norwegian Dawn? Yes!