Norwegian Dawn Cruise Review to Bermuda

Great Cruise!

Sail Date: September 09, 2011

This cruise was to celebrate my father's 85th birthday. We had three balcony cabins on deck nine. There were three generations on board and everone had a great time. The food, wine and fun was there for all to enjoy anytime, or we could read quietly on our balcony. It was great.

Pros: Staff was very nice in everyway made our group feel welcome.

Cons: The first repeaters party was pretty lame.

Recommends Norwegian Dawn? Yes!

I especially enjoyed the pasta dishes that were made to order at the buffet.
The cabin was a bit smaller than other balcony cabins I have stayed in and where we had three in a row it would have been better if we could have opened the balcony doors in between the balconies.
King's Wharf, Bermuda
I have not been there in a few years and the area has really improved. The trolley could have come by the ship more often for the older folks because it is a good walk to get off the pier.
Don't Miss: The Dolfin Quest