Not to my expectations

Norwegian Dawn Cruise Review to Bermuda

Helpful Vote: 1

Sail Date: August 26, 2011
Ship: Norwegian Dawn
The ship was too small. The staterooms were big enough for the beds only. Could not move around. I felt the crew was very cold towards people except the housekeeping staff. This was the only time we left a tip for the housekeeper as he made it his business to know our names from day one. and made us feel welcomed! All others couldn't care less!

Had better! Was not impressed with the buffet and it closed down at midnight! Found out later in the week that there was another place that was open all night. Couldn't find it to see what it had after midnight!

I felt the cruise directors were a bit stuck up on themselves. It felt that they were imposed upon when they were doing their job!

My son only went once as he felt that he was in the wrong age program.

This staff needs to be retrained!

Again ship was too small! Elevators were bad! Had to constantly wait more than 5 minutes for one to get to the floor! Some elevators were not even working. WIth a full cruise you need them work all work!

Way too small!
They had a nice area to deport. Very expensive to get around town. I understand that they really depend on the tourist but I think they charge to much for bus fair.
Don't Miss: We really like Horseshoe Bay and also the very nice taxi drive we had when we did our excursion to see the caverns.

Pros: The free style meals

Cons: Didn't appreciate that you only had 3 areas to eat but had many more restaurants that you had to pay for!

Recommends Norwegian Dawn? No.